Administered v. Ad Hoc Arbitration: Procedural Dilemmas for the Arbitrator in Complex Cases
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
Recorded on September 12, 2018
A panel of arbitration experts use a series of hypotheticals to illustrate the differences in how arbitrators address thorny procedural issues in administered and non-administered (ad hoc) arbitrations. The topics include:
- Addressing challenges to the seating of an arbitrator
- Addressing conflicts that arise during the hearing
- Arbitrator assisting with settlement
- Non-payment of arbitrator compensation by one or more parties
- Resolving challenges to a party's privilege assertions
- Streamlining the arbitration panel before the evidentiary hearing
Register with the form on the right.
No CLE is available for on-demand viewing.
* Required Fields