Five Fixes for Your IP & Information Strategy Now: Patent Venue, Opinion Letters, GDPR, Data Privacy, & the DTSA
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
Recorded on August 8, 2018
Trying to keep on top of rapid developments in intellectual property and information law? Practical Law and seasoned attorneys from Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP cover five fixes for your intellectual property and information strategy today, including how to:
- Manage exposure to unfavorable venues for patent cases.
- Control venue through declaratory judgment actions, the first to file rule, and best practices for responding to and sending license offer letters.
- Implement current best practices for patent opinion letters.
- Comply with the EU’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related data privacy laws, particularly during patent litigation discovery.
- Develop best practices for complying with the Defend Trade Secrets Act (DTSA) in employment contracts, hiring, and clean room practices.
Register with the form on the right.
No CLE is available for on-demand viewing.
* Required Fields